Chickasaw Container Corporation History
1983: Founded by Travis and Lynn Davis as a complement to their Astro-Lounger upholstered furniture manufacturing operations.
1985: Chickasaw moves to present day location, 60,000 square foot building constructed specifically for box manufacturing.
1990: First small press purchased, giving Chickasaw entrance into new markets outside furniture industry.
1992: North warehouse constructed adding 30,000 square feet for production and storage.
1996: Bud Davis becomes sole owner of Chickasaw Container Corporation.
1997: South warehouse constructed adding 22,000 square feet of warehouse space, and 1500 square feet of office space.
1999: Purchase of new rotary die-cutter gives Chickasaw more production capacity and run flexibility. Addition of larger kicker feed presses allows expansion in our furniture and large box segments.
2002: Additional 40,000 square foot warehouse added to accommodate growing customer inventory programs.
2004: Purchase of specialty gluer gives Chickasaw more diversity and expansion into new markets.
2008: Additional warehouse space and specialty manufacturing capacity added.
2009: Emba Flexo-folder gluer added for increased small and stock box business.
Chickasaw Container Corp.
Copyright © 2003-2012